|Organic Food by County|
Aberdeenshire Angus Antrim Ayrshire Bedfordshire Berkshire Berwickshire Borders Buckinghamshire Cambridge Carmarthenshire Ceredigion Channel Isles Cheshire Clwyd Conwy Cornwall County Down County Durham Cumbria Denbighshire Derbyshire Devon Dorset Dumfries and Galloway Dyfed East Lothian East Sussex East Yorkshire Essex Fife Glamorgan Gloucestershire Greater Manchester Gwynedd Hampshire Herefordshire Hertfordshire Highland Isle of Man Isle of Wight Isles of Scilly Kent Lanarkshire Lancashire Leicestershire Lincolnshire London Monmouthshire Norfolk North Yorkshire Northamptonshire Northern Ireland Northumberland Nottinghamshire Orkney and Shetland Oxfordshire Pembrokeshire Powys Ross-shire Roxburghshire Rutland Shropshire Somerset South Yorkshire Staffordshire Suffolk Surrey Tyne and Wear Tyrone Warwickshire West Lothian West Midlands West Sussex West Yorkshire Wiltshire Wirral Worcestershire |
|Health - Georganics|
GeorganicsThe Stables, Springfield Farm, Lewes Road
Haywards Heath, RH17 7NG.
Georganics offer a great range of natural, Organic Toothpastes and Oil Pulling Mouthwash. Free from Fluoride, SLS & Glycerine
Georganics is all about sincere principles, which we're committed to follow anytime we source ingredients and formulate products. It means selecting and using only organic and food grade certified materials and ingredients, derived from plants, fruits and natural mineral deposits. This is in keeping with our principles and promises explained below. Our products feel and taste different to conventional oral care, because we choose natural and fresh ingredients that have real texture and flavour.
1. Ingredients and products that occur and are found in soil, grow naturally in plants and herbs best promote and offer oral health. We believe we don't need to use artificial, synthetically made chemicals to maintain clean teeth or kill bad bacteria in our mouth. Instead we believe we can source each ingredient from pure and organic sources.
2. Materials and ingredients not found in nature, often chemically altered, are toxic and not safe for us. To support the principle above, we think ingredients that undergo process of alteration and modification from their natural form, also become harmful and unsafe for us to use.
1. Using only organic ingredients (real plants and fruits) from certified organic farm and crops.
2. Using inorganic ingredients (minerals and salts) from pure and unaltered sources.
3. Choosing ingredients that show great benefits to oral health.
4. Never to use preservatives, glycerine, SLS or any material that carries any level of toxicity.
5. To inform and explain to you about the properties, origins and production methods of every ingredient used.
All of our products are Vegan & Cruelty Free (PETA Certified). All packaging is Plastic free / Zero waste. We use glass jars, wooden spatulas and even the seal wrapped around our jars are made from extruded cellulose that originates from wood pulp derived from renewable resources. This material is called viskrings and is 100% biodegradable, once discarded in soil takes up to 6 weeks - this has been verified by the University of Swansea.
Creation date : 09/10/2017 @ 08:02
Last update : 09/10/2017 @ 08:10
Category : Health
Page read 563 times
Print the page
|Other Organic Links|
FAQs Job Vacancies Press Releases Acreditation Bodies Animal Feeds Articles - Health Articles - Organic Baby Beekeeping Bespoke Cookies Blogs and Campaigns Brittany Candles Catering Clothing Complementary and Holistic Therapies Conservation Courses Crafts Drinks Eco/Green Ethical Events Farmers Markets Farming Flowers French Food Gardening Gifts and Hampers Green Search Engines Health Health and Beauty Holidays Holidays - Brittany Home Honey and Honey Products Ice Boxes National Nutritional Therapy Organic Farming Software Organic Food and Health Store Organic Toys Outdoor Activities Paints Permaculture Pets Plants and Herbs Portals Producers Belgium Producers Brazil Producers China Producers France Producers Ireland Producers Portugal Producers Spain Producers UK Recipes Recycling Restaurants Self Sufficiency School Teas Vegan Vegan, Diabetic, Paleo & Free From Wholesalers & B2B