|Organic Food by County|
Aberdeenshire Angus Antrim Ayrshire Bedfordshire Berkshire Berwickshire Borders Buckinghamshire Cambridge Carmarthenshire Ceredigion Channel Isles Cheshire Clwyd Conwy Cornwall County Down County Durham Cumbria Denbighshire Derbyshire Devon Dorset Dumfries and Galloway Dyfed East Lothian East Sussex East Yorkshire Essex Fife Glamorgan Gloucestershire Greater Manchester Gwynedd Hampshire Herefordshire Hertfordshire Highland Isle of Man Isle of Wight Isles of Scilly Kent Lanarkshire Lancashire Leicestershire Lincolnshire London Monmouthshire Norfolk North Yorkshire Northamptonshire Northern Ireland Northumberland Nottinghamshire Orkney and Shetland Oxfordshire Pembrokeshire Powys Ross-shire Roxburghshire Rutland Shropshire Somerset South Yorkshire Staffordshire Suffolk Surrey Tyne and Wear Tyrone Warwickshire West Lothian West Midlands West Sussex West Yorkshire Wiltshire Wirral Worcestershire |
|Health and Beauty - Borealis Organics Skincare|
Borealis Organics SkincarePO Box 150
Tel 01273 306042.
Borealis Organics Skincare - 100% Natural and organic handmade skincare products.
How we started….... Borealis Organic Skincare was founded over twenty years ago in the Isle of Skye, Scotland.
Originally known as Borealis Skincare, it has evolved organically to produce hand made skincare products that are made from 100% natural and organic ingredients.
We are now located in Sussex on the edge of the South Downs. As a small artisan natural and organic skincare company, our formulations are all hand made in small batches to ensure the highest quality.
You can be assured that, when you place an order, it will be hand blended for you either that day, week or from a small batch already blended during the month. We do not make large batches for stockpile due to the minimal use of preservatives and our commitment to ensuring that the food you put on your skin is almost good enough for you to eat!
Our ethos: 100% natural and organic ingredients ALWAYS..
Integrity in all aspects of our product cycle from the sourcing and traceability of all our raw materials, hand blending our independently tested recipes, packaging through to our sales and marketing strategy.
Why are we different from other skincare products and what top five benefits do Borealis Organic products bring to you, the customer?
1. ALL products are handmade from scratch. All packing and dispatching is done by hand too! We blend many products as soon as an order is received. So, you can be sure it is as 'fresh' as possible. We intend to remain a specialist, artisan skincare company and whilst we may not sell to zillions of shops on the high street, this is part of our uniqueness. Small is beautiful and 'word of mouth' has been our best recommendation to date. Trying is believeing and... we stand by this. If you want a unique product, you have come to the right place because we put value on our ethos which is to Let Nature Nurture your Skin; and we do so responsibly.
2. It has taken nearly three years for the current products to be researched, tested by professionals, friends, family, colleauges and anyone else who was interested to try them and give honest feedback about the effectiveness on their skin, the texture, the smell, the packaging, and, most importantly, the raw ingredients that make up the products.
3. Raw ingredients: it is vital that the raw materials are fit for purpose, they do what they say on the box. So, for dry skin, the main carrier oil will be different for say that of an oily /combination skin. The ACTIVE ingredients such as Q10 & Vitamin E, Siberian Ginseng Extract, Lupine Peptides, Hyalraunic Acid & Vitamins have been researched and tested for a particular skin formulation - so. when you buy a product for your skin type, you can be sure it is the best available from our range. We use organic, cold pressed oils to maximise the effectiveness of the formulations and to minimize any reduction in efficacy when the oil is heated.
The Botanical Glycerol Extracts and pure Essential Oils, most of them organic, have been specifically chosen to enhance the effectiveness of the formulation and dependent upon skin type and condition. For example, Frankincense is revered for helping mature and aged skin to rejuvenate. This is used in our facial serums, moisuturiser and one of our handcreams. Likewise, Chamomile is renowned for helping with reducing irritation and calming very sensitive skins so this is used in formulations specifically designed for sensitive skin.
4. Our products are very competitively priced for a handmade skincare formulation that can take sometimes a couple of hours to make one jar! We don't believe good quality skincare should cost the earth....literally, as many expensive skincare products are the result of very costly marketing and PR activities and NOT what is contained in the formulation. You don't always get what you pay for. Just look at what is in the product and if they don't state it clearly - stay away from it!
5. We are passionate about our natural and organic skincare products. We love what we do and take pride in making formulations that people love using. Simple as that!
Creation date : 28/03/2011 @ 10:14
Last update : 28/03/2011 @ 10:14
Category : Health and Beauty
Page read 4389 times
Print the page