|Organic Food by County|
Aberdeenshire Angus Antrim Ayrshire Bedfordshire Berkshire Berwickshire Borders Buckinghamshire Cambridge Carmarthenshire Ceredigion Channel Isles Cheshire Clwyd Conwy Cornwall County Down County Durham Cumbria Denbighshire Derbyshire Devon Dorset Dumfries and Galloway Dyfed East Lothian East Sussex East Yorkshire Essex Fife Glamorgan Gloucestershire Greater Manchester Gwynedd Hampshire Herefordshire Hertfordshire Highland Isle of Man Isle of Wight Isles of Scilly Kent Lanarkshire Lancashire Leicestershire Lincolnshire London Monmouthshire Norfolk North Yorkshire Northamptonshire Northern Ireland Northumberland Nottinghamshire Orkney and Shetland Oxfordshire Pembrokeshire Powys Ross-shire Roxburghshire Rutland Shropshire Somerset South Yorkshire Staffordshire Suffolk Surrey Tyne and Wear Tyrone Warwickshire West Lothian West Midlands West Sussex West Yorkshire Wiltshire Wirral Worcestershire |
|Baby - Globalkids|
GlobalkidsYew Tree Cottage
St Ive Cross
Telephone: 020 8133 8533
Read our Blog - http://globalkids-blog.blogspot.com/
Globalkids is a family run business, managed by us, Tom and Rachel Lea-Wilson. Globalkids was originally set up to make the benefits of organic clothing more widely available and affordable; and the range has grown from there. In taking over the business we really wanted to combine our love of children and the environment with our passion for great Customer Service.
Why we do this: We believe – like an increasing number of people – that the over-use of chemicals, non-sustainable materials, and poverty-inducing trade terms are not healthy for consumers, producers or the planet at large. We also believe in showing our children how the choices we make, one step at a time, can contribute to big improvements for all of us.
How we do this: We know lots of people are concerned about these issues but feel overwhelmed, so we aim to provide products that make it easy, fun and interesting to start on the journey of healthier, fairer, more sustainable living - so that our children grow up being ‘global kids’.
These are 'heavy' issues, but we believe in using a light touch. However, if you are interested in digging a bit deeper, we’ve provided more information under Why Globalkids? and links to websites we’ve found useful under Links.
What we like:
- doing our bit – so we keep packaging to a minimum, recycle and where possible reuse it, recycle our printer cartridges to raise money for the environmental protection agency while encouraging our customers to do their bit.
- business being enjoyable – so we like close relationships with our suppliers, think it important to share similar values and goals, and are happy to give whatever information, help or support we can
- showing we mean business – so we pay for goods in advance
- helping reduce risk by sharing it – so we conduct business with a partnership approach, for example by helping new importers with safety testing of products
- raising awareness - so we provide information and links for our customers so they can widen their understanding of the importance of buying organic, natural and fairly traded goods
Creation date : 14/08/2009 @ 08:33
Last update : 14/08/2009 @ 08:33
Category : Baby
Page read 6277 times
Print the page